Content Writing Services for Equine Health
My background as an equine sports massage therapist and my experience in clinical healthcare delivery and pharmaceuticals can help you explain complicated scientific material to lay audiences or be the expert in your field among your colleagues.
If you are a veterinarian, farrier, acupuncturist, chiropractor, or other equine health professional, you may not have the time to produce the content you'd like for clients or work events. Perhaps you'd like to offer basic articles on horse health for your boarders or riding club. Let me free up your schedule to do what you love most by taking on your writing tasks.
Could you use help with website content, blog posts, patient education materials, reference manuals, white papers, clinical trials, or case studies? I have penned content in these equine health areas, among others:
- recognizing, treating, and preventing heat stress
- clostridial colitis, essential information for equine veterinarians
- common causes of lameness
- horse hydration
- using equine massage, acupuncture, and chiropractic to augment conventional therapy
- understanding mycotoxins
- equine hospital promotion
- how footing and track conditions (going) affect performance and hoof health
- recent trends in farriery
- making farrier visits pleasant
- using essential oils with horses
- aquatic therapy
- slowing down frantic feeders
- common equine dental problems
- colic essentials for horse owners
- healthy horse treats
- improving the health and appearance of the horse's coat
- horse slaughter and rescue in the United States
To get help with whatever you need for your practice or facility, please contact me.